I use chicken fillet, marinate with a little salt and pepper.
Then I coat it with egg (beaten up) and then flour. I use sweet potato flour to give it a little cruchy texture, but all purpose flour would work just fine. After coating, throw it into a wok of heated oil - about half inch would do. Fry until cook and golden brown.
You can turn up the flame for about 20 seconds when the chicken is ready - this will "expel" the oil from the meat so it's not too oily.
While the chicken is being cooked, mince some garlic and prepare the lemon sauce - lemon juice, a little zest if you want, mix with a little sugar, salt, and pepper. After the chicken is cooked, drain it on kitchen paper towel. Throw the mince garlic into the work, stir until fragrant, add in the lemon sauce, cook until boil (which takes about 1 minute), and thicken with cornstarch (dissolve in water first) - this should be about one table spoon of water and half a tea spoon of cornstarch (depending on the amount of sauce you have).
And done!

No comments:
Post a Comment